Today we gonna tell you briefly on how to earn money through internet. As we said, Earn Money through internet can be Online and Offline. So what does it mean Online and Offline?
Working Online includes the following:
- Build and maintain a website, blog, forums – By this way you can place advertisement on your website and blog to earn the earn money from your advertisers via CPC (cost per 1 click), CPM (cost per 1,000 impression/advertisement banner display). The more visitors and readers you have, the more money you will earn.
- Online store – Sells your goods, products online. Nowaday, our customers are not only local, but you can target to all potential buyers around the world. You can sell to your customer in United Kingdom and send the package from Malaysia.
- Online services. – Sell your professional knowledge, services and consultation online to the peoples around the world. For example, you can help your customer to clean his computer viruses through online remote control service.
- Refer potential customers to other online stores and services to earn and get paid the referral commission.
- Test drive some service or review some sites content and fill out their survey form and get paid.
- and many more
Continue reading How to Earn Money through Internet
Sunway Velocity Mall opened on 8th December, until today (10th December) I just went for a round. After setting GPS (3.1293145, 101.723785), I drove there but the sign board for parking is somewhat unclear.
After turning left from Jalan Cheras, they had their staff Police Bantuan to direct the cars to the Parking D entrance. So far the parking still free, most probably due to newly open. Sign board in the parking area is confusing.
After about 10 minutes of searching, finally I spotted an empty lot at B3. The escalator from B3 go to 1F area is so hot, the air conditioning was not functioning. From the escalator walk to Sunway Velocity Mall, I have a feeling I’m in Setia Walk. Continue reading Sunway Velocity Mall? Avoid it! Terrible Parking Traffic
Received a call from +44 20 4712 3698 at 4.27pm, but when I tried to answer it already cut off. But I did not ring back, because I saw the number +44, belongs to United Kingdom. It would cost me RM 0.08/30seconds (fixed line) or RM 0.45/30 seconds (mobile).
I googled and found who calls me regarding this and noticed that a lots of people received scam call from this number as well.
However, I received another call again on 8.05pm and managed to pick up, from the conversation, he said he from local corporate and want to discuss finance with me. From the slang I heard, I suspect he is African, because I have friends from Africa, Europe, India, Pakistan, Australia and China, so I’m very familiar with their slang. Continue reading Scam from +44 20 4712 3698 – Be Aware