Microsoft has stopped to support their older browser Internet Explorer (IE) on 12th January 2016, and only support IE 11. After nearly 2 and half years of supporting them in RMvalues, today onwards we will only support IE 11, older browser users may not able to visit RMvalues by using older version.
We always encourage users to use the latest version of internet browser due to its stability and security enhancement that can protect them from malicious harm.
Some Supported and Recommended Browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Reseller hosting is a dynamic and versatile business universe where everyone is welcome to step in.
With hardware components getting more affordable and customer management software solutions – more accessible nowadays, pretty much everyone can give this populated and very lucrative market niche a try.
The wealth of startup opportunities, however, often leaves newcomers wondering exactly which way to go.
Here is an overview of the most popular reseller hosting options on the market, so you can decide for yourself which option suits you most based on your experience.
Free reseller hosting – start selling hosting services with no experience whatsoever
Free reseller hosting is a sure-fire way to step into the hosting market at no risk.
It does not require any special preparation beforehand, so if you want to go straight ahead and sell hosting services – this is the way to go.
If you cannot dedicate much time to setting up and managing a store and are not yet ready to run the risk of diving into a paid solution, then choosing a free reseller hosting platform is the most reasonable option for you.
Furthermore, the learning curve is much shorter than with the paid mainstream reseller hosting solutions.
So, if you are new to reseller hosting, a free reseller account is the way to go.
Here are the key benefits of choosing a free reseller hosting solution:
- You will start off at no charge and will not have to pay any recurring service fees;
- You can leave all server management, billing, invoicing and customer support tasks to us;
- You don’t have to be tech-savvy or to possess server administration, programming, web design, etc. knowledge;
- You will be presented with a set of ready-made store templates, which you can customize to your liking with simple point-and-click actions;
- You won’t have to deal with package creation tasks – all you will have to do is select the packages that you want to sell;
- You won’t have any billing responsibilities – the provider will charge your customers each time they order a service and will give you the difference between our wholesale price and the retail price you have set yourself;
- You won’t have direct contact with your customers – the provider will handle all their pre-sale questions and technical assistance requests on behalf of your brand;
- You will be able to dedicate more time to promoting your brand;
Continue reading Choose the Right Reseller Hosting Service to Earn Money
Be patient, before you sign up to any money earning program, let’s us tell you some concept so that you can easily understand our later posts.
CPM (Cost Per Impression) – This often refer to the cost per 1,000 impression. It means you get paid for displaying 1,000 times the banner or text ads on your website.
CPC (Cost Per Click) – This is the money you get paid for every clicks on your banner and text ads regardless the impression generated. This same with PPC (Pay Per Click).
CPL (Cost Per Lead) – Continue reading Online Earn Money Program Concepts – Selling Advert Space