Remember that few years ago I’ve introduced the HideIPVPN service that giving away Free VPN service monthly? Have you read my review post on HideIPVPN?
Recently It dragged my attention again is I noticed that HideIPVPN has added up to a total 29 VPN servers across 7 countries, new Poland smartdns location plus Proxy.
29 VPN servers are located at:
- 8 US Server Locations (2x Manassas, Los Angeles, San Jose, Buffalo, Langhorne, Santa Ana, Chicago).
- 8 UK Server Locations (4xLondon, Hughenden, 4xMaidenhead).
- 5 NL Server Locations (5xAmsterdam).
- 3 DE Server Locations (Frankfurt Am Main, 2x Nürnberg).
- 2 Canadian Servers Locations (Montréal,Toronto).
- 2 Polish Server Location (Warsaw)
- 1 French Server Location (Paris)
But, I noticed their Denmark has been removed, it could be due to low usage or high abuse. P2P and BitTorrent remain supported, this particularly important for us, Continue reading Protect Your Privacy with HideIPVPN + 10% Offer
Remember that few years ago I’ve introduced the HideIPVPN service that giving away Free VPN service monthly?
During the past few months in working on completely revamping our website as well as structure, I noticed that HideIPVPN service has changed and another very interesting features which is called SmartDNS has dragged my attention.
Look at it’s VPN service and let’s compare to 5 years ago what major changes have been done. Netherlands, Denmark, Germany and Canada VPN servers have been added, as well as P2P and BitTorrent supported. This especially essential for us, Continue reading HideIPVPN
We had talked about Energy Saving Tips for Home. And now we are going to talk about Office.
If you’re a business man or having your own office, then you should really pay your attention in this topic. 😉
In this topic we are paying attention in the following parts:
- Air Conditioner
- Office Equipment
- Make use of daylight whenever possible to reduce lighting costs as office hour is usually day time, so the daylight is highly available.
- Cut down the number of lamps in areas with ample daylight.
- Keep all windos, lights and light fittings clean to maintain optimum lighting performance.
- Replace the incandescent lamps or tungsten halogen “spotlight” lamps with compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) as we talked yesterday in home.
- Install occupancy sensors to turn off lights automatically in public areas such as corridors, toilets, pantry etc.
- Do not switch on the light when it’s not in use like in meeting room.
- Switch off the light during lunch time.
Continue reading Energy Saving Tips for Office