Today I just received my sport pants, shirts and belt from Zalora via GDEX, which I purchased it last week. This was my first time buy the fashion online, because I afraid getting any clothes where the stitch tear out when receive and difficult when we want to ask for return or exchange.
After knowing few of my friends having good experience and after sales service from Zalora, I decided to give myself a try and finally I receive it and I’m satisfied what I got.
If you even bought something online via eBay, Lelong or somewhere else, then you shouldn’t have any problem on checking out.
If you’re the first time buyer at Zalora, here is a 15% discount voucher for you Continue reading Shopping Experience with Zalora
We had talked about Energy Saving Tips for Home. And now we are going to talk about Office.
If you’re a business man or having your own office, then you should really pay your attention in this topic. 😉
In this topic we are paying attention in the following parts:
- Air Conditioner
- Office Equipment
- Make use of daylight whenever possible to reduce lighting costs as office hour is usually day time, so the daylight is highly available.
- Cut down the number of lamps in areas with ample daylight.
- Keep all windos, lights and light fittings clean to maintain optimum lighting performance.
- Replace the incandescent lamps or tungsten halogen “spotlight” lamps with compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) as we talked yesterday in home.
- Install occupancy sensors to turn off lights automatically in public areas such as corridors, toilets, pantry etc.
- Do not switch on the light when it’s not in use like in meeting room.
- Switch off the light during lunch time.
Continue reading Energy Saving Tips for Office
Electricity tarif for house is increasing few times in the past few years, reduce the energy consumption can save your electricity bill legally. 😉
And in this topic, we will put our concern to the following part:
- Air Conditioner
- Washing Machine
- Electronic devices like computer, speaker, radio, television
- Switch off the lights that are not in use or when you don’t really need it.
- Maximize daylight usage.
- Keep light bulbs and light fittings clean to maximize the lighting efficiency.
- Replace incandescent lamps like ordinary bulb with compact fluorescent lamps (CFL).
Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) saves up to 75% of electricity consume compared to ordinary bulb, but it can produces the same amount of light and less heat. CFL lasts for 6 to 8 times longer than ordinary incandescent bulb or even more. Continue reading Energy Saving Tips for Home