We had talked about Energy Saving Tips for Home. And now we are going to talk about Office.
If you’re a business man or having your own office, then you should really pay your attention in this topic. 😉
In this topic we are paying attention in the following parts:
- Air Conditioner
- Office Equipment
- Make use of daylight whenever possible to reduce lighting costs as office hour is usually day time, so the daylight is highly available.
- Cut down the number of lamps in areas with ample daylight.
- Keep all windos, lights and light fittings clean to maintain optimum lighting performance.
- Replace the incandescent lamps or tungsten halogen “spotlight” lamps with compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) as we talked yesterday in home.
- Install occupancy sensors to turn off lights automatically in public areas such as corridors, toilets, pantry etc.
- Do not switch on the light when it’s not in use like in meeting room.
- Switch off the light during lunch time.