Be patient, before you sign up to any money earning program, let’s us tell you some concept so that you can easily understand our later posts.
CPM (Cost Per Impression) – This often refer to the cost per 1,000 impression. It means you get paid for displaying 1,000 times the banner or text ads on your website.
CPC (Cost Per Click) – This is the money you get paid for every clicks on your banner and text ads regardless the impression generated. This same with PPC (Pay Per Click).
CPL (Cost Per Lead) – Continue reading Online Earn Money Program Concepts – Selling Advert Space
Today we gonna tell you briefly on how to earn money through internet. As we said, Earn Money through internet can be Online and Offline. So what does it mean Online and Offline?
Working Online includes the following:
- Build and maintain a website, blog, forums – By this way you can place advertisement on your website and blog to earn the earn money from your advertisers via CPC (cost per 1 click), CPM (cost per 1,000 impression/advertisement banner display). The more visitors and readers you have, the more money you will earn.
- Online store – Sells your goods, products online. Nowaday, our customers are not only local, but you can target to all potential buyers around the world. You can sell to your customer in United Kingdom and send the package from Malaysia.
- Online services. – Sell your professional knowledge, services and consultation online to the peoples around the world. For example, you can help your customer to clean his computer viruses through online remote control service.
- Refer potential customers to other online stores and services to earn and get paid the referral commission.
- Test drive some service or review some sites content and fill out their survey form and get paid.
- and many more
Continue reading How to Earn Money through Internet